Masterflex Low Speed Peristaltic Pump
Masterflex pump is used with bioreactor or spinner flasks to add or withdraw fluids. It is small, compact and stack able with a power indicator. Includes pump head (7807-10000) and pump drive (7807-11501). Head accepts 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 25ft tubing.
- Pump Head; PSF Housing, CRS Rotor
- IP-22 Rated. Head Is Made Of Steel & PSF
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 11.8 X 13.4 X 15.2 cm, Add 6.4cm To Depth For Pump Head
- 115 VAC, <70 Watts
- Certifications; Drives Are UL,CUL & CE Approved
- Needs Adapter Cord (7803-60043) For Celltrol.
- Includes: Mounting Hardware & A 15″(38cm) Length Of Silicone Pump Tubing
- Component Item Consist Of:
7807-10000 – Pump Head
7807-11501 – Pump Drive
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|