Bell-ennium 1 Position Process Magnetic Stirrer Complete 230v 8L SKU:7785-P1208
Bell-ennium Magnetic Stirrers are designed for both cell cultures in spinner flasks as well as for general laboratory procedures requiring the use of magnetic stirring equipment. Bell-ennium stirrers offer the laboratory researcher a wide range of capabilities and the latest innovations in stirring technology. Bell-ennium stirrers feature brushless, maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Stainless steel covers are stamped to show the vessel’s position for accurate placement and optimum performance. Heavy duty magnet assemblies insure smooth even stirring of vessel contents.
The single position low profile chassis are designed to fit side-by-side in Bellco incubators. Units are powered by standard 24V DC in-line power supplies and are CE compliant.
- Number Of Positions: One 1
- Max Flask Size: 8 Liter
- Speed Range: 30 – 500 Rpm +/- 1%
- Dimensions: 10″W X 11″D X 3 3/8″H (25x28x8.5cm)
- Power Consumption: 11 Watts Max
- Electrical: 230vac/24vdc, Fused At 1 Amp
- Rs-485 Communications For Monitoring Control.( Software Not Included)
- The Rs-485 Port Is Provided For Process Control And Monitoring By A Remote Controller, Eg Computer. It Provides Communications To The Controller Using Standard Rs-485 Protocols Through An Rj-12 Jack. It Is Designed To Be Used With Standard Laboratory Networking Software, But May Also Be Used With Any Custom Software That Supports Rs-485 Communication.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 27 in|