Bell-ennuim Digital Magnetic Stirrer 2 Position
Bell-ennium Magnetic Stirrers are designed for both cell cultures in spinner flasks as well as for general laboratory procedures requiring the use of magnetic stirring equipment. Bell-ennium stirrers offer the researcher a wide range of capabilities and the latest innovations in stirring technology. Bell-ennium stirrers feature brushless maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Stainless steel covers are stamped to show the optimal positions for accurate vessel placement. Heavy duty magnet assemblies provide the best magnetic coupling while timing belts on all positions insure smooth even stirring of vessel contents. The LCD display features easy to read .55” characters.
The low profile oyster white chassis has a height of only 3 ½” to allow clearance under hoods and will fit back-to-back in Bellco incubators. Each stirrer will accommodate up to two 8L spinner flasks. Units are powered by standard 24V in-line power supplies and are CE compliant.
- Number Of Positions: Two 2
- Max Flask Size: 8 Liters
- Speed Range: 30-500 Rpm +/-2%
- Dimensions: 20″W X 11″D X 3.5″H (51 X 28 X 8.9cm)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Electrical: 115vac/24vdc Fused At 1 Amp
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.