Bell-ennium 2 Position Process Magnetic Stirrer Complete 115v w/ End Panel Controls SKU: 7785-P1531
Bell-ennium Process Magnetic Stirrers are designed for both cell cultures in spinner flasks as well as for general laboratory procedures requiring the use of magnetic stirring equipment. The Front-End models are designed to position so that one flask is positioned behind the other, minimizing the width of the stirrer for limited space work areas. Bell-ennium stirrers feature brushless maintenance free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Stainless steel covers are stamped to show the vessel positions for accurate placement and optimum performance. Heavy duty magnet assemblies provide the best magnetic coupling while timing belts on all positions insure smooth even stirring of vessel contents. The low profile chassis measure 11 x 20 x 3 3/8” and are designed to fit side-by-side in Bellco incubators. The PID process controller provides RS-485 communication with your existing lab network (software not included), as well as two alarm outputs for the optional Motion Alarm. Units are powered by standard 24V in-line power supplies and are CE compliant.
- Number Of Positions: Two 2
- Max Flask Size: 2 X 8 Liter
- Speed Range: 30 – 500 Rpm +/- 1%
- Dimensions: 11″W X 20″D X 3 3/8″H (28x51x8.5cm)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watt
- Electrical: 115VAC /24VDC, Fused At 1 Amp
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 27 in|