Bell-ennium 9 Position Process Magnetic Stirrer Complete 230v
Bell-ennium Magnetic Stirrers are designed for both cell cultures in spinner flasks as well as for general laboratory procedures requiring the use of magnetic stirring equipment. Bell-ennium stirrers offer the laboratory researcher a wide range of capabilities and the latest innovations in stirring technology. Bell-ennium stirrers feature brushless, maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Stainless steel covers are stamped to show the nine vessel positions for accurate placement and optimum performance. Heavy duty magnet assemblies provide the best magnetic coupling while timing belts on all drive positions insure smooth even stirring of vessel contents. The PID process controller provides RS-485 communication with your existing lab network (software not included), as well as two alarm outputs for the optional Motion Alarm
The 9-position low profile chassis measure 16.5 x 18 x 3” and are designed to fit side-by-side in Bellco incubators. Units are powered by standard 24V DC power supplies and are CE compliant.
- Number Of Positions: Nine 9
- Max Flask Size: 500 Ml (Max. Of 9 Vessels With 70mm Necks)
- Speed Range: 30 – 500 Rpm +/- 1%
- Dimensions: 16.5″W X 18″D X 3 3/8″H (41x45x8.5cm)
- Power Consumption: 18 Watt
- Electrical: 230vac/24vdc, Fused At 1 Amp
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 13 in|