Bench-Top Digital Glass Door Incubator
The Bellco Bench Top Incubator was designed for the incubation of cell cultures and bacteria within laboratories where space is a premium. The instrument panel is mounted on top for easy viewing and manipulation. Glass door models allow the viewing of cultures without having to open the door limiting possible contamination problems and temperature fluctuations. The convenient interior accessory outlet allows the use of Bellco 4 and 10 Position Roller Apparatus, Rockers, Shakers and Magnetic Stirrers. Optional stainless steel shelf creates additional space for storing cell culture plates and flasks.
- Dimensions: Exterior 35.5″w x 21.3″d x 30.3″h (90x54x77cm) Interior 29.5″w x 14.0″d x 20.0″h (75x35x50cm).
- Internal Capacity: Approximately 7.9 cu.ft. (.139 cu.m)
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/-10 vac at 60HZ line voltage 5.0 amp at 115v 60HZ Power Consumption
- Temperature Control Range: 5°C above ambient to 50°C
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-1°C @ 37°C (or better)
- Environmental Conditions (indoor): Population Degree- 2, 4° to 50° C Relative Humidity 0-90% Non-Condensing
- Environmental Conditions (non-operating): -10° to 60° C Relative Humidity 95% max