Bench-Top Analog Glass Door Incubator 230v
The Bellco Bench Top Incubator was designed for the incubation of cell cultures and bacteria within laboratories where space is a premium. The instrument panel is mounted on top for easy viewing and manipulation. Glass door models allow the viewing of cultures without having to open the door limiting possible contamination problems and temperature fluctuations. The convenient interior accessory outlet allows the use of Bellco 4 and 10 Position Roller Apparatus, Rockers, Shakers and Magnetic Stirrers. Optional stainless steel shelf creates additional space for storing cell culture plates and flasks.
- Dimensions Exterior: 35.5″W X 21.3″D X 30.3″H (90 X 54 X 77cm)
- Dimensions Interior: 29.5″W X 14.0″D X 20.0″H (75 X 35 X 50cm)
- Internal Capacity: Approximately 4.9 Cubic Feet (.139 Cubic Meters)
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 3.0 Amp @ 230v 50 Hz Power Consumption.
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 150 Lbs.
- Temperature Control Range: 5° Above Ambient To 50° C.
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-3°C @ 37° C Or Better.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||18 × 32 × 27 in|