Analog Bench-Top Analog Solid Door Incubator 115v SKU: 7728-02005
The Bellco Bench Top Incubator was designed for the incubation of cell cultures and bacteria within laboratories where space is a premium. The instrument panel is mounted on top for easy viewing and manipulation. Glass door models allow the viewing of cultures without having to open the door limiting possible contamination problems and temperature fluctuations. The convenient interior accessory outlet allows the use of Bellco 4 and 10 Position Roller Apparatus, Rockers, Shakers and Magnetic Stirrers. Optional stainless steel shelf creates additional space for storing cell culture plates and flasks.
- Dimensions: Exterior 35.5″W X 21.3″D X 30.3″H (90 X 54 X 77cm), Interior 29.5″W X 14.0″D X 20.0″H (75 X 35 X 50cm),
- Internal Capacity: Approximately 4.9 Cubic Feet (.139 Cubic Meters),
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 5.0 Amp @ 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption,
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 150 Lbs,
- Temperature Control Range: 5° Above Ambient To 50° C.
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-3c @ 37 Degrees Or Better,
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||38 × 17 × 27 in|