Bell-Stirr Magnetic Stirrer 4 Position
Bellco Magnetic Stirrers are specifically designed for growing both mammalian and bacterial cultures where minimal heat transfer from the magnetic stirrer to the culture vessel is essential. They are ideal for tissue cultures grown in spinner flasks. Bellco incorporates low wattage DC motors to reduce stirrer heat-up along with solid state circuitry for precise RPM control. Independent power and speed controls allow unit to maintain a speed setting when switched on and off. Powerful magnets rotate on ball bearing shafts for increased coupling and continuous maintenance free service. Polyurethane drive belts resist humidity and temperature. Models feature a convenience outlet that allows daisy chaining of up to ten stirrers (not available on 230V models). Inquire about custom models to meet your particular requirements.
- Number Of Positions: Four 4
- Max Flask Size: 500ml W/70mm Neck
- Speed Range: 30 – 1000 Rpm +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 26w X 26d X 13h Cm.
- Power Consumption: 1.0 Amp @ 115 V, 60 Hz
- Electrical: 115 +/- 10 Vac, 60 Hz Line Voltage
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.