Bell-Stirr 1 Position 230v 1L SKU: 7760-06220
Bellco Bell-Stir Magnetic Stirrers are specifically designed for growing both mammalian and bacterial cultures where minimal heat transfer from the magnetic stirrer to the culture vessel is essential. They are ideal for tissue cultures grown in spinner flasks. Bellco incorporates low wattage DC motors to reduce stirrer heat up. Independent power and speed controls allow unit to maintain a speed setting when switched on and off. Powerful magnets rotate on ball bearing shafts for increased coupling and continuous maintenance free service. Polyurethane drive belts resist humidity and temperature. Models feature a convenience outlet that allows daisy chaining of up to ten stirrers (not available on the 230V model). This is advantageous when using stirrers in an incubator. Inquire about custom models to meet your particular requirements.
- Number Of Positions: One 1
- Max Flask Size: 1 Liter (Standard Bellco Spinner Flask)
- Speed Range: 30 – 1000 Rpm +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 6.3″W X 6.3″D X 4.7″H (16x16x13cm)
- Electrical: 230 +/-10vac 50/60 Hz, Fused At 0.5 Amp
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 27 in|