Bench Top Digital Roller Apparatus 115v 10 Position SKU: 7621-20115
The Bellco Digital Bench-top Roller Apparatus holds 10 glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 22.5 cm in length). The unit features a heavy-duty DC motor and solid-state electronics that operate at bottle speeds ranging from 0.30 to 10.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. The digital display panel has a 0.55” LED for easy reading and the apparatus has a locking speed knob. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit. All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations. Bellco’s unique hex-shaped shafts prevent roller slippage for positive drive. Use of this equipment is limited to conventional laboratory mixing of roller bottles.
- Power: 115 Volt 3 Amp @ 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 28.88″ X 12.50″ X 13.25″
- Bottle Positions: 10 Positions (2 Decks @ 5 Positions)
- Speed Range: 0.3- 10.0 RPM (Default Factory Preset)+/- 2%
- Usable Roller Length: 22.5 Cm
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber
- Frame Composition: Aluminum
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 27 in|