Digital Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus 8 Deck 40 Position w/o Battery Backup 230v
The Bellco Digital Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus holds up to 50 (see specifications below) full size glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 510 mm in length). The unit features a brushless DC motor and controller that operate at bottle speeds ranging from 0.3 to 9.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. The digital display panel has a 0.46” LCD for easy reading and the apparatus has a locking speed knob. Four corner bumpers and two locking castors (on the front wheel positions) are also provided. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit. All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations.
- Power: 230 Volt 2 Amp 50 Hz.
- Dimensions: 59″H X 30″W X 25″D (148 X 76 X 63cm)
- Bottle Positions: 8-Decks, 5 Positions Ea., 40 Total.
- Speed Range: 0.3 – 9.0 Rpm Default Factory Preset.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 Cm.
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber.
- Frame Composition: Aluminum.
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing,
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING) -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.