Digital Mini Orbital Shaker Complete
The Bellco Digital Mini-Orbital Shaker is a high speed shaker for general laboratory cell culture experimentation. This Bellco design incorporates an orbital platform that accepts a variety of optional trays. Peg and grommet design offers a simple method to install or change trays; four versions of trays are available. Brushless DC motor designed for minimal maintenance.
- Speed Range: 40 – 1550 Orbits Per Minute
- Circular Orbit: 1/16″ (Radius)
- Base Overall Dimensions: 13 3/4″ X 14 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (35 X 37 X 14cm)
- Base Weight: 16.8 Lb (7.7 Kg)
- Electrical: 115 +/-10 Vac 60 Hz Line Voltage, 2 Amp @ 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Fusing: All Units Have Internal 24vdc Circuits Fused At 2 Amp (2a/250vac)
- Timer Range: 3 -120 Minutes
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Note: When Operated At Speeds In Excess Of 600 Rpm, The Mini-Orbital Shaker Should Be Mounted To A Fixed Surface Using The Mounting Flanges. Failure To Do So May Cause The Unit To Walk At High Speeds.