Digital Rocker Complete
The Bellco Digital Rocker is a slow speed rocker for general laboratory cell culture experimentation. This Bellco design incorporates a rocking platform that accepts a variety of optional trays. Eight tray models are available, including three equipped with flask clamps for common sizes of flasks. Peg and Grommet style trays make changing convenient. The timer circuit permits automatic shutoff after 3-120 minutes.
- Speed Range: 0 – 30 Oscillations Per Minute +/- 2%
- Timer Range: 3 – 120 Minutes
- Range Of Motion: 0-12 Degrees (Adjustable)
- Base Overall Dimensions: 12″ X 13″ X 5 1/2″ (33 Cm X 31 Cm X 14 Cm)
- Base Weight: 11.6 Lb (5.3 Kg)
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1 Amp
- Maximum Load: 20 Lbs (9 Kg)
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Note: Trays Are Not Included And Must Be Purchased Separately.