Digital Top Drive Roller Apparatus 53 Position
The Bellco Top Drive Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. The unit accommodates 53 bottle positions with over 85,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units incorporate a solid state control with a brushless motor and controller, providing smooth operation and easy maintenance. All units feature rubber bumpers, handles, a slotted rear guard, and All Position Drive. The All Position Drive is designed to accommodate plastic roller bottles by preventing the slipping of the light-weight bottles. An optional Motion Alarm System provides audible and visual alarms should the primary fail.
- Bottle Speed: 0.3 – 9.0 Rpm.
- Drive And Control System: Solid-State Electronic Control With Precision Full-Range Tachometer.
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 3.0 Amp @ 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Roller Shaft Construction: Non-Transferring Chemical-Resistant Rubber Rollers With Key-Shape.
- Dimensions: 76″H X 30″W X 25″D (193 X 76 X 63cm).
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134 Mm.
- Construction Material: Aluminum, Enamel Finish.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 Cm.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing,
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.