The CellTrol II control module monitors bioreactors process values and performs PLC (Allen-Bradley Programmable Logic Controller) based process control. A touch screen operator interface provides access to all PLC based control functions and allows viewing and modification of control parameters. Signals types include temperature, pH, DO, speed, and foam/level. PLC control drives the inc/dec outlets assigned to each channel as well as to pumps mounted on the front of the unit. The pump assignments are user defined from the operator interface. Cell-Soft Software are also available. Optional tethered speed drive, optional single support flow station and weight platforms are sold separately.
- Dimensions: 20.5”H X 13”W X 24”D (51 X 33 X 61cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Line Power: 115V AC @ 15 amp 50/60hz, Consumption: Up To 12 Amps Depending Upon Configuration.
- Operator Interface: 6” Color Touch Screen.
- Input Types: RTD, pH Probe, Do Probe, Foam/Level (Digital Input) Heater Blanket: 2 @ 600w.(Maximum 600w – Do Not Exceed)
- Control Inputs: 8 Outlets, 120vac Inc/Dec Outlets (2 Per Channel) Two Through Six User-Assigned Pumps Depending Upon Configuration 1rpm, 4rpm, Or 10 RPM (Customer Specified).
- Alarms: Operator Programmable.
- Communications: TCI/IP Protocol Standard.