Dual Pan Hot Shaker 230v
The Bellco Sci-ERA Dual Pan Hot Shaker is a slow speed, large orbit shaker with two independently controlled baths for incubation of electrophoretic gels and filter hybridization media. Stringent temperature control with a sensitivity of +/-0.1oC is useful for many biochemical assays.
This Bellco design incorporates two seamless stainless steel lined temperature controlled water baths mounted on a low-profile one inch orbiting platform. The unique chamber design offers simple containment of potential spills. The chambers are completely isolated from electromechanical components.
The Sci-ERA Dual Pan Hot Shaker has audible over-temperature alarms and built-in safety features to prevent heater burn-out. An easy-to-use microprocessor controller offers stringent temperature control.
- Orbit: 1″ (One Inch)
- Overall Dimensions: 56 X 56 X 33 (W X D X H Cm)
- Chamber Dimensions: 20 X 27 X 10 (W X D X H Cm)
- Volume: 1 1/4 Gallon (5l) Per Pan
- Speed Range: 0 – 85 Oscillations Per Minute
- Temperature Control: 18° C Or Ambient +5°C (Whichever Is Higher) To 99.9°C
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/- 10 Vac @ 50/60 Line Voltage, 3.0 Amp @ 230v, 50hz Power Consumption.
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C,
Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Includes: SST Lids
- Use Only Distilled Water
|Dimensions||27 × 27 × 18 in|