Economy Roller Apparatus 4 Position w/ All Position Drive
The Bellco Economy Roller Apparatus is a variable speed two or four bottle roller apparatus used for the purpose of producing animal cells or cell products. This small sized unit is ideal for experimental and pilot-scale cell culture. Methods developed on this unit can easily be scaled up using the same technology to production sized units with a capacity of 90, 100 or 172 bottles. Bellco’s full size modular units can be increased in capacity in 10 bottle increments as well.
The unit features a heavy-duty DC motor and solid-state electronics for reliable operation. The unit includes All-Position Drive belts so that every roller rotates, thus preventing slippage of light-weight plastic bottles. An analog tachometer displays bottle speed. Bellco’s unique hex-shaped shafts prevent roller slippage and produce positive drive.
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/- 10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp @ 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Dimensions: 14″W X 12.8″D X 14.4″H (36x33x37cm), 14″W X 12.8″D X 17.3″H (36x33x44cm) With Bottles.
- Weight: 21.5 Lbs (9.8 Kg)
- Bottle Speed: 0.25 – 3.0 Rpm
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.