F250 Compact Recirculating Cooler SKU: 6720-00085
Compact models for simple cooling tasks
The compact recirculating coolers in the F Series are economic models for routine applications in laboratories. The instruments cool in a temperature range of -10 or 0 °C to +40 °C and achieve a stability of ±0.5°C. The space saving design and lack of side vents allow flexible positioning even in small laboratories. Their high efficiency mean that the coolers in the F Series are an economic and environmentally friendly alternative to cooling with tap water. Low acquisition costs mean that they pay for themselves within a very short time.
Performance data depends on the mains voltage in the country of use.
Country of use | Mains voltage | Plug | JULABO voltage version code
|Working temperature range||-10 … +40 °C|
|Temperature stability||±0.5 °C|
* Performance specifications measured in accordance with DIN12876. Cooling capacities up to 20 °C measured with ethanol; over 20 °C with thermal oil unless otherwise specified. Performance specifications apply at an ambient temperature of 20 °C. Performance values may differ with other bath fluids.
|Pump capacity flow rate||15 l/min|
|Pump capacity flow pressure||5.1 psi|
|Filling volume||1.7 … 2.6 l|
(W × L × H)
|9.4 x 15.7 x 20.5 in.|
- Environmentally friendly operation with low energy consumption
- No side vents, instruments can be placed right next to other equipment
- All wetted parts made of stainless steel or high grade plastic (except FC-T models)
- Large, bright LED display
- Compact design
- Splash-proof keypad
- Easy filling and Drain tap easily accessible