FD200 Flow-through Cooler SKU: 6720-00169
JULABO flow-through coolers are designed for applications below ambient temperature in combination with heating circulators. Advantages are low energy requirements and the avoidance of unnecessary cooling water consumption. Easy handling and a small footprint are additional positives.
JULABO flow-through coolers are an economic alternative to customary cooling with tap water. The devices are designed for use in an existing loop circuit, e.g. heating circulator with circulating pump.
|Working temperature range||+10 … +30 °C|
* Performance specifications measured in accordance with DIN12876. Cooling capacities up to 20 °C measured with ethanol; over 20 °C with thermal oil unless otherwise specified. Performance specifications apply at an ambient temperature of 20 °C. Performance values may differ with other bath fluids.
(W × L × H)
|7.1 x 10.6 x 15.4 in.|
- For applications near ambient temperatures
- Integrated freezing protection
- Preventing the use of precious tap water for cooling
- Compact design, small footprint
- Ease of operation
- Low energy requirement