Fixed Frame Roller Apparatus 10 Deck 50 Position 230v
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and analog tachometer. Non-modular production models feature rubber bumpers, handles and a slotted rear guard. Optional All Position Drives are available for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles. An optional Stand By Drive and Alarm System provides motion and power failure alarms and has a redundant drive system that automatically drives the unit should the primary fail. (Pictured is the nine deck)
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 rpm Standard Or 0.085-1.7 rpm When Specified On The Order.
- Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 76W X 63D X 206H cm
- Number Of Vessels: 50
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 0.5 Amp @ 230v, 50 Hz Power Consumption.
- Roller Shaft Construction: Non-Transferring Chemical-Resistant Rubber Rollers With Key-Shape.
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134 mm
- Construction Material: Aluminum, Enamel Finish.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 cm
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 81 in|