Heavy Duty Reciprocating Shaker Complete 115v w/ 16sq. Tray & Liner
The unit is a laboratory shaker with a reciprocating stroke adjustable for 1”, 1 ¾” & 2 ½”. It is designed to shake clear plastic culture bags with working volumes between 5 & 10 liters, as well as function as a general purpose laboratory shaker. The unit incorporates a digital speed control and 50W brushless DC motor and runs on plastic raceways for minimal noise. Speed is controlled with a numbered dial located on the front of the unit and ranges from 5 to 150 cycles/min approximately. Units are powered by standard 24V in-line power supplies and are CE compliant. The OptimaTM bag trays are sold separately.
- Speed Range: 5-150 Cycles/Minute
- Approx Max Load: 35 Lbs (16 Kg) Maximum, Evenly Distributed
- Dimensions: 16″ W X 18 1/2″ D X 7 1/2″ H
- Weight 25 Lbs (11.3 Kg) Approx.
- Electrical: 24v Power Transformer, Supplied; 115v/24v Fused At 2 Amp.
- Bench Space Required: 18″ W X 18 1/2″ D
- Environmental Conditions (Operating) Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||16 × 18.5 × 7.5 in|