Mini Orbital Shaker
The Bellco bench-top Mini Orbital Shakers are ideal for both rigid polystyrene and flexible polyvinyl 96-well micro tube plates commonly used in cell culture, virology, immunology and serology. They are engineered to operate between the speed range of 50 to 1550 RPM and have a 100 second timer for reproducing mixing times or can be used in continuous operation. The true orbital motion results in increased mixture homogeneity compared with oscillating or vibrating shakers. The cast iron ballast eliminates walking of unit and handles allow easy movement within the laboratory.
- Load: 11kg (25 Lbs) Maximum
- Speed Range: 50-1550 Rpm +/- 5%
- Circular Orbit: 1.6mm (1/16″)
- Physical Dimensions (Without Tray): 13.0 Cm X 28.0 Cm X 28.0 Cm (5″ X 11″ X 11″)
- Weight Of Unit: 7.6 Kg (17 Lbs)
- Electrical: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- 7744-08115 Mini-Shaker Base Only, 115v
- 7744-08800 Mini-Shaker Tray, 8 Pos