Mini Roll-In Incubator 115v SKU:7728-06005
Bellco Mini Roll-In Incubators have 21 cubic feet of volume and are designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Two internal convenience outlets allow simple connection to internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass over the 1100 watt heater and re-inject it into the chamber from the bottom back wall. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allows simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. A safety thermostat is included to prevent over-temperature failures. Shelf brackets are included for mounting optional shelves. The control panel features indicating lights and dials for automatic control of temperature.
- Power: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 15 Amp @ 115v 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Watts: 1500
- Dimensions: Exterior 41″W X 31″D X 51″H (104cm X 78cm X 130cm), Interior 35″W X 26″D X 41″H (89cm X 66cm X 104cm)
- Volume: 21 Cubic Ft (595 L)
- Shipping Weight: 400 Lbs (181 Kg) Approx
- Temperature Control Range: Ambient +9oc To 50oc
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-1.0°C
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
See 7728-09005 For Accessories
|Dimensions||41 × 31 × 51 in|