Mini Roll-In Incubator 230v SKU:7728-65220
Bellco Mini Roll-In Incubators have 21 cubic feet of volume and are designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Two internal convenience outlets allow easy connection to internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 900 watt heater and re-inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allows simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. A safety thermostat is included to prevent over-temperature failures. Shelf brackets are included for mounting of optional shelves. The control panel features indicating lights and dials for automatic control of temperature
- Power: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 10 Amp @ 230v 50 Hz Average Power Consumption.
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Dimensions: Exterior 41″W X 31″D X 51″H (104cm X 78cm X 130cm) Interior 35″W X 26″D X 41″H (89cm X 66cm X 104cm)
- Volume: 21 Cubic Ft (595 L)
- Shipping Weight: 400 Lbs (181 Kg)
- Temperature Control Range: Ambient +9°C To 50°C
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-1.0°C
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4 To 50 C Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING): -10 To 60 C Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||41 × 31 × 51 in|