Process Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus 10 Deck 50 Position w/o Battery Backup 100-115v SKU: 7300-10115
The Bellco Process Controlled Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus holds up to 50 (see specifications below) full size glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 510 mm in length). The unit features a brushless DC motor and controller that operate at bottle speeds ranging from 0.3 to 9.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. Units feature brushless, maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Four corner bumpers and two locking castors (on the front wheel positions) are also provided. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit. All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations.
- Power: 115 Volt 3 Amp 50/60 Hz,
- Dimensions: 73″H X 30″W X 25″D (188 X 76 X 63)cm,
- Bottle Positions: 10-Decks, 5 Positions Ea,. 50 Total.
- Speed Range: 0.3 – 9.0 Rpm Default Factory Preset,
- Usable Roller Length: 51 cm,
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber,
- Frame Composition: Aluminum,
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing,
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Capable of remote interface and monitoring through SCADA systems
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 73 in|