Process Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus 8 Deck 40 Position w/ Battery Backup 230v SKU: 7385-08230
The Bellco Process Controlled Bottom Drive Roller Apparatus holds up to 50 (see specifications below) full size glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 510 mm in length). The unit features a brushless DC motor and controller that operate at bottle speeds ranging from 0.3 to 9.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. Units feature brushless, maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Four corner bumpers and two locking castors (on the front wheel positions) are also provided. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit. All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations. (Pictured is the nine deck)
- Power: 230 Volt 2 Amp 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 59″H X 30″W X 25″D (149 X 76 X 63)cm.
- Bottle Positions: 8-Decks, 5 Positions Ea,. 40 Total.
- Speed Range: 0.3 – 9.0 rpm Default Factory Preset.
- Usable Roller Length 51 cm.
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber.
- Frame Composition: Aluminum.
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Dimensions Are Without The Side Bumpers, Add 5.1 cm To Width If Bumpers Are Installed. To Determine Clearance Height Of Unit Loaded With Bottles, Add 9 cm To Listed Height.
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 58.5 in|