Process Over Head Drive Complete 230v
The Bellco Process Controlled Overhead Drive is a versatile direct-drive agitator for cell culture and most aseptic mixing applications. The Overhead Drives were developed to eliminate the problem of magnetic agitator decoupling often observed in large volume mixing and the stirring of solutions with a viscosity greater than water. The Overhead Drives feature brushless, maintenance-free DC motors with drive assemblies designed for quiet operation. Both units are powered by standard 24V wall mounted power supplies and are CE compliant.
- Speed Range: 5 – 150 Rpm +/- 1%
- Electrical: 230V/24V Fused At 2 Amp
- Brushless Motor For Low Maintenance
- Reverse Direction Switch
- Rs485 Network Port
- Easy Mounting Bracket With ‘Peg & Grommet’ Design
- Dimensions: 8″ X 4.5″ X 6.5″ (20 X 12 X 17cm) Includes Handle
- Hi-Torque Models: 19 In-Lb Torque, 30w
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing.
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-operating): -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 8 in|