Process Top Drive Roller Apparatus 53 Position w/ Battery Backup 115v SKU: 7400-20115
The Bellco Process Controlled Top Drive Roller Apparatus holds 53 full size glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 510 mm in length). The unit features a brushless DC motor and controller that operate at bottle speeds ranging from 0.3 to 9.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. Four corner bumpers and two locking castors (on the front wheel positions) are also provided. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit. All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations. A fused power inlet module makes fuse replacement easy and also permits the user to completely disconnect the power cord for cleaning or transport.
- Power: 115 Volt 3 Amp 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 76″H X 32″W X 25″D (193 X 81 X 63)cm.
- Bottle Positions: 10 Decks 5 Positions, 1 Deck 3 Positions.
- Speed Range: 0.3 – 9.0 rpm Default Factory Preset.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 cm.
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber.
- Frame Composition: Aluminum.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing,
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||26 × 32 × 76 in|