Standard Rocker Complete 115v w/ 51×51 Tray SKU: 7740-20020
The Bellco Rocker Platforms provide a gentle uniform rocking motion, required for even coverage of media over mono layer cell cultures, thereby maximizing cellular health and viability. Viral suspensions introduced onto a mono layer of cells will yield higher virus titters. Additionally, rocker platforms are ideal for performing staining and destaining of gel and filter assays. They are engineered to operate between 0 to 12 oscillations per minute. Units are delivered with either a 25 x 25 cm or 51 x 51 cm tray. Additional interchangeable trays are also available.
- Load: 20 Pounds (9 Kg) Maximum, Evenly Distributed
- Speed Range: 0 To 12 Oscillations Per Minute
- Platform Tilt: 7 Fixed
- Physical Dimensions (Without Tray): 13.0 Cm H X 28.0 Cm D X 28.0 Cm W (5″ X 11″ X 11″).
- Electrical: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp @ 115v, 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 23 in|