Sci/ERA Base & 2 Dks, 115V SKU: 7631-85012
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses, and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and digital display.
All Position Drives are for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles.
Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 RPM Standard
Drive and Control System: Solid-state electronic control with digital display.
Tolerance: +/- 2%
Electrical Rating: 7631-85000 115±10 VAC @ 60 Hz line voltage
(Base number) 3.0 Amp @ 115V, 60 Hz power consumption
7631-85220 230±10 VAC @ 50/60 Hz line voltage
2.0 Amp @ 50/60 Hz power consumption
Roller Shaft Construction: Non-transferring chemical-resistant rubber rollers with key-shape.
Clearance between Decks for Bottle Placement: 134 mm
Construction Material: Aluminum, enamel finish.
Usable Roller Length: 51 cm
– Brushless motor with controller for smooth operation and no maintenance
– Easy-to-remove roller bar assembly (tool provided)
– Digital LCD display
– Locking speed control knob
– All position drives.
– Accepts all Bellco Roller Bottles (glass or plastic* in 110mm or 120mm diameter)
– Battery backup provides 18 hour service (typical at 2 RPM)
– Battery backup includes both audible and visual indicators.
– Motion Alarm