SCI/ERA Roller Apparatus Modular Base & 5 Deck 30 Position 230v SKU: 7630-85225
The Bellco Sci/ERA Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of mammalian cells, viruses and cell products. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and digital tachometer. All Position Drives are for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles. A Stand-By Drive and Alarm System provides motion and power failure alarms and has a backup drive system that automatically drives the unit should the original fail.
- Dimensions: 50″H X 30″W X 24″D (127H X 76w X 63dcm)
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 Rpm Standard On 1230v.
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 0.5 Amp @ 230v 50 Hz Power Consumption.
- Roller Construction: Non-Transferring Chemical-Resistant Rubber Rollers With Key-Shape.
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134 Mm.
- Construction Material: Aluminum Chemically Treated Enamel Finish.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 Cm.
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 50 in|