Double Window Standard Roll-In Incubator SKU:7728-59005
Bellco Roll-In Incubators have 40 cubic feet of volume and are designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Four internal convenience outlets allow simple connection to internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 1100 watt heater and re-inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allows simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. A safety thermostat is included to prevent over-temperature failures. Shelf brackets are included for mounting of optional shelves. The control panel features indicating lights and dials for automatic control of temperature.
- Power: 115 +/-10 VAC @ 50/60 Hz line voltage, 15 Amps @ 115V, 60 Hz power consumption.
- Watts: 1500
- Temp Range: Ambient +9oC to 50oC
- Temp Uniformity: +/-1.5o @ 37°C (or better)
- Exterior Dimensions: 41″W X 32″D X 87″H (104 X 81 X 221cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35″W X 26″D X 76″H (89 X 66 X 193cm)
- Capacity: 40 cu ft (1132L)
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs. (318 kg) Approx.
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90% non-condensing,
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.