Fixed Frame Roller Apparatus
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and analog tachometer. Non-modular production models feature rubber bumpers, handles and a slotted rear guard.
Optional All Position Drives are available for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles. An optional Stand By Drive and Alarm System provides motion and power failure alarms and has a redundant drive system that automatically drives the unit should the primary fail.
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 rpm Standard or 0.085-1.7 rpm When Specified On The Order.
- Tolerance: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 76W X 63D X 180H cm
- Number Of Vessels: 45
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/-10 Vac @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp @ 115v, 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Roller Shaft Construction: Non-Transferring Chemical-Resistant Rubber Rollers With Key-Shape.
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134 mm
- Construction Material: Aluminum, Enamel Finish.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 cm
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.