Single Window Mini Refrigerated Incubator 115v SKU: 7728-04115
The Bellco Mini Refrigerated Roll-In Incubator has 21 cubic feet of volume and is designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA) up to 2 decks high. The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Two internal convenience outlets allow simple connection for internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Shelf brackets are included for mounting optional shelves to hold these appliances. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 1100 watt heater and inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. When the refrigeration mode is active, the air is cooled using a thermoelectric cooler. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allows simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. The control panel contains indicator lights and dials for controlling temperature. A safety thermostat is included to prevent over-temperature failures. The unit is not intended for use with CO2 environments.
- Power: 115V 60 HZ 15 Amps,
- Watts: 1500
- Temp Range: 20oC to 50oC
- Temp Uniformity: +/-0.5oC cool and +/-0.1oC heat
- Exterior Dimensions: 41″W X 31″D X 51″H (104 X 78 X 130cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35″W X 26″D X 41″H (89 X 66 X 87cm)
- Capacity: 21 cu ft (595L)
- Refrigerant: Thermo Electric
- Shipping Weight: 410 lbs. (197 kg) Approx.
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90% non-condensing,
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||41 × 32 × 50 in|