Brushless Motor Roller Apparatus SKU: 7631-75016
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses, and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid-state control with heavy-duty DC motor and digital display.
Optional All Position Drives are available for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles.
Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 RPM Standard
Drive and Control System: Solid-state electronic control with digital display.
Tolerance: +/- 2%
|Electrical Rating:||7631-71000||100±10 VAC@ 50 Hz line voltage|
|(Base number)||3.0 Amp@ 100V, 50 Hz power consumption|
|7631-75000||115±10 VAC@ 60 Hz line voltage|
|3.0 Amp@ 115V, 60 Hz power consumption|
|7631-75220||230±10 VAC @ 50/60 Hz line voltage|
|2.0 Amp@ 50/60 Hz power consumption|
- Base and 6 Decks
- Capacity: 35 vessels
- CM Dimensions: 145 x 76 x 63
- IN Dimensions: 57 x 30 x 24 ¾
Roller Shaft Construction: Non-transferring chemical-resistant rubber rollers with key-shape.
Clearance between Decks for Bottle Placement: 134 mm
Construction Material: Aluminum, enamel finish.
Usable Roller Length: 51 cm
- Brushless motor with controller for smooth operation and no maintenance Easy-to-remove roller bar assembly (tool provided)
- Digital LCD display Locking speed control knob
- Rotation switch for CW and CCW operation
- Accepts all Bellco Roller Bottles (glass or plastic* in 110mm or 120mm diameter)
* 7630-50555 All Position Drive is recommended for use with plastic bottles