Bench Top Analog Roller Apparatus 100v 10 Position
The Bellco 10 Position Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA) is an all position drive variable speed 10 bottle roller apparatus used for the purpose of producing animal cells or cell products. This small sized unit is ideal for experimental and pilot-scale cell culture. The Bellco 10 Position CPRA fits Bellco Bench Top Incubators for a complete Incubated Cell Production Roller Apparatus System. Accepts Bellco Roller Bottles 110 mm & 120 mm in diameter, glass and plastic bottles up to 28cm body length. The All-Position Drive System is a standard feature especially when using lightweight plastic bottles. Each roller is individually driven for a precise mixing of media in roller bottles. The unit features a heavy-duty DC motor and solid-state electronics for reliable operation. An analog tachometer displays bottle speed. Bellco’s unique hex-shaped shafts prevent roller slippage for positive drive. Use of this equipment is limited to conventional laboratory mixing of roller bottles.
- Bottle Positions: 10
- Dimensions: 73cm L X 32cm D X 37cm H (Without Bottles)
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 To 4 rpm
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134mm
- Usable Roller Length: 28cm
- Electrical Rating: 100 +/- 10VAC @ 50/60Hz Line Voltage
1.0 Amp @ 100V, 50Hz Power Consumption.
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Degrees
Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
- Fits Inside Bellco Bench Top Incubators
- Accepts Bellco Glass & Plastic Roller Bottles Both 110 & 120mm Diameter Up To 28cm Overall Length.
- All Position Drive.
- Variable Speed Range.
- Analog Tachometer.