Micro Orbital Shaker 12V-230V
The Bellco Bench-top 12 V Micro Orbital Shakers are ideal for both rigid polystyrene and flexible polyvinyl 96-well micro tube plates commonly used in cell culture, virology, immunology and serology. They are engineered to operate between the speed range of 60 to 1150 RPM and have a 5 minute timer for timed mixing continuous operation. The true orbital motion results in increased mixture homogeneity compared with oscillating or vibrating shakers.
- Load: 3 Lb Max
- Speed Range: 60-1150 Rpm
- Orbit: 0.8mm (1/32″) Eccentric, 1.6 (1/16″) Orbit
- Dimensions: (W/O Tray): 20.3 Cm X 21.0 Cm X 14.0 Cm (8″X8.5″X5.5″)
- Weight Of Units : 8 Lbs (3.6kg)
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/- 10 Vac @ 50/60 Line Voltage
0.5 Amp @ 230v, 50hz Power Consumption
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C,
Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
-Peg & Grommet Platform Design Permits Quick Tray Changes
-True Orbital Motion Results In Increased Mixture Homogeneity
-Accepts Both Rigid Polystyrene & Flexible Polyvinyl 96 Well Plates
-5 Minute Timer For Timed Mixing Or Continuous Operation.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 11 in|