Mini Tube Roller Complete
The Bellco Mini Tube Roller is a variable speed roller unit for general laboratory usage. The compact size is ideal for experimental and pilot-scale operations. Methods developed on this unit can easily be scaled up. Robustly constructed and designed for easy cleaning, with EPDM rubber rollers to assure safe positive rotating motion.
The unit has 11 rollers, five of which can be removed to accommodate various bottle dimensions. When using hybridization tubes, an o-ring (A12-1067) must be fitted on the lower end to equalize the diameter of the screw cap. When alternate rollers are removed, 3 roller bottles up to 120 mm can rotate at a maximum speed of 4 rpm.
- Electrical Rating: 115 +/- 10VAC @ 60 Hz Line Voltage, 1.0 Amp @ 115V 60 Hz Power Consumption.
- Dimensions: 15″W X 17″D X 3″H (Without Bottles)
- Maximum Load: 10 Lbs
- Maximum Bottle Length: 10″
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 30 rpm (Depending Upon Bottle Tube Diameter) +/- 5%.
- Typical Maximum Speeds: 16 mm OD Test Tube 28 rpm, 15 Ml Centrifuge Tube 18 rpm, 38 mm OD X 200 mm Bottle 8.5 rpm, 115 mm OD Roller Bottle 4.0 rpm.
- Environmental Conditions, (Operating): indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing.
- Environmental Conditions, (Non-operating): -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum.