Modular Cell Production Roller Apparatus 20 Position Base & 3 Deck 230v SKU: 7630-75223
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and analog tachometer. Non-modular production models feature rubber bumpers, handles and a slotted rear guard.
- Dimensions: 36″H X 30″W X 24″D (91H X 76w X 63d)Cm,
- Bottle Speed: 0.1 – 4.0 Rpm Standard Or 0.085-1.7 Rpm When Specified On The Order,
- Drive And Control System: Solid-State Electronic Control With Precision Full-Range Tachometer.
- Electrical Rating: 230 +/-10 Vac @ 50/60 Hz Line Voltage, 0.5 Amp @ 230v 50 Hz Power Consumption.
- Roller Shaft Construction: Non-Transferring Chemical-Resistant Rubber Rollers With Key-Shape.
- Clearance Between Decks For Bottle Placement: 134 Mm,
- Construction Material: Aluminum Enamel Finish
- Usable Roller Length: 51 Cm
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.
|Dimensions||25 × 30 × 36 in|