Single Window Refrigerated Incubator
The Bellco Refrigerated Roll-In Incubators have 40 cubic feet of volume and are designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Four internal convenience outlets allow simple connection for internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Shelf brackets are included for mounting optional shelves to hold these appliances.
Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 1100 watt heater and inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. When the refrigeration mode is active, the air is cooled using a thermoelectric cooler. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allows simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. The control panel contains indicator lights and dials for controlling temperature. A safety thermostat is included to prevent over-temperature failures. The unit is not intended for use with CO2 environments.
- Power: 100V 50 Hz 15 Amps
- Watts: 1500
- Temp Range: 20o C To 50o C
- Temp Uniformity: +/- 1.5o C Or Better (Adjusted)
- Exterior Dimensions: 41″W X 32″D X 87″H (104 X 81 X 221cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35″W X 26″D X 76″H (89 X 66 X 178cm)
- Capacity: 40 Cu Ft (1132l)
- Weight: 760 Lbs (345 Kg) – Approx.
- Refrigerant: Thermo Electric
- Window Dimension: 19″ X 25″ (48 X 63cm)
- Environmental Conditions (Operating): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing.
- Environmental Conditions (Non-Operating): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.